1) The personal data of the Client/Supplier are received for the purposes of executing the Contract.
2) This data is processed electronically by DI TOMMASO DUILIO in full respect of current laws and may only be revealed on request of judicial authorities and other authorities for purposes authorised by the law. DI TOMMASO DUILIO informs the Client/Supplier that the release of data concerning identity, domicile and payments are essential for the execution of the Contract and that, therefore, with-holding consent for their use will be an impediment to its execution.
3) The release of other data requested, on the other hand, is optional.
4) Personal data will be communicated to persons delegated to carry out activities necessary for the execution of the Contract and issued within the scope of such purposes.
5) DI TOMMASO DUILIO informs Clients and Suppliers that it is possible to request in writing the list of such subjects filed in DI TOMMASO DUILIO Head Offices.
6) Interested parties have all the rights defined as per Article 7 Italian Law 196/2003, that is: to request confirmation of the existence at DI TOMMASO DUILIO. Head Offices of personal data records; to be informed of their origin and the logic and purpose of their processing; to obtain up-dates, corrections and integration; to ask for cancellation, conversion into anonymous form or blockage in the event of illicit processing; to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons or in the event of utilisation of the data for sending advertising material, commercial information, market research, direct sale and interactive commercial communication.
The exercise of the rights as per the Article above is subordinate to sending written communication by fax or mail to DI TOMMASO DUILIO Head Offices.
7) The Owner of the collection and processing of personal data is DI TOMMASO DUILIO, with administrative Head Offices in via Arischia, 15 - 00010 Fosso San Giuliano (RM), Italia. Tel.: +39 06 22483474- +39 06 22469441 - Fax: +39 06 22484996 - E–mail: email@example.com.